iDirect is a scalable, high performance satellite IP terminal that delivers broadband access with a highspeed return channel. iDirect is the ideal, low cost solution for most of IP-based services.
- Broadband Internet access
- Intranets and Extranets
- Virtual private networks
- Distance education
- File transfer
- Digital media streaming
SpaceLinks receives a broadband DVB outbound channel to 150 Mbps and provides a broadband satellite return channel with speeds up to 10 Mbps. The MFTDMA broadband return channel provides efficient bandwidth on demand and has DVB/S2 compliant turbo coding for enhanced throughput performance.
SpaceLinks supports IP routing, IP multicasting, IP Quality of Service, and TCP spoofing for 10 Mbps of unicast throughput. D-Stars Web-based NMS is simple to operate, easy to configure, provides traffic statistics and call detail records, and offers an SNMP interface.
- Low cost, fully interactive satellite IP terminal
- Broadband satellite return channel
- MF-TDMA return channel with bandwidth on demand
- Return channel efficiency enhanced with DVB-RCS Turbo-Coding
- TCP acceleration providing 150 Mbps throughput
- Broadband DVB-MPE outbound channel to 60 Mbps
- 8QPSK or 16PSK outbound modulation from hub
- Supports TCP/IP, UDP/IP, RIP, IGMP, and QoS
- Web-Based Network Management with SNMP support
- Available in C or Ku band configurations
- Small antennas and low power outdoor units
- Scalable for star-topology networks to 10,000 nodes per NCC
- Multiple hub and NCC design allows network growth to 100,000 nodes