- Bidirectional satellite terminal
- Always-on internet connection
- Digital Video Streaming
- File Transfer (FTP)
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Fast and reliable connection
- Several downlink/uplink speeds:
from 512 to 2048 down
from 128 to 512 up
- 99.80% availability
- No telephone needed
- Compact terminal
- Ethernet — run on small networks
- Wireless LAN compliant
- VoiceOverIP support
- Windows, Linux, Mac Os
- DHCP, SMTP, POP3 integrated protocols
Prices excluded 20% VAT (if applicable). Installation prices subject to satisfactory survey. Unusual conditions will be charged extra. Space Dynamics reserves the right to change specifications and prices. Minimum contract: 12 months. Public IP address available on demand. Prices quoted are for antenna sizes up to and including 0.96 m
We are professional chartered satellite communication engineers! Our goal is to provide an outstanding service and we will work with You to meet All Your requirements.
Space Dynamics in partnership with leading manufacturers of antennas for the maritime market, such as Orbit, KNS, to name a few, offers a satellite communications system by major operators such as Intelsat satellite, Telstar, RSCC who provide global coverage . In the maritime services, the connection can be used for the needs of ’vessel served, but can also be redistributed to all passengers. Our maritime services have been certified by the manufacturers and tested to ensure they will work.
The solution is equipped with an auto-pointing antenna system that allows you to always keep alive the connection of the moving vehicle with the geostationary satellite.
The user interface is then formed by an iDirect satellite router through which it has provided an IP connection with the “throughput” desired.
In this way it is achieved instantly and without human intervention, a broadband satellite connection between the mobile vehicle in motion and the center (NOC), able to operate in adverse weather conditions and emergency conditions and to support applications such as data transfer, video conferencing and telephone traffic.
Our solution was implemented by combining two technologies that are state of the art in mobile communications at sea and our years experience in the management of IP-based satellite connectivity:
· Infiniti 3000/5000 as CPE access the satellite network that allows us to dynamically manage the bandwidth allocation, the radio signal quality and QoS for IP services, features essential for a quality service at sea;
· Orbit AL-7103, KU-band antenna with a diameter of 1.15 m equipped with the most innovative sighting systems and maintenance of satellites in motion: remote control via ethernet port, pointing and alignment system based on 4 axes, with the native interface iDirect router, one cable connection between the system antenna and ACU.
Depending on the geographic area of ??interest are available on board all the IP Connect services in addition to dedicated services with varying degrees of contention (30:1, 20:1, 10:1 and 4:1), to quarrel with soluzoni 1:1, or dedicated channels.
Max download speed
from 512 up to 2048 kbps
20:1 (shared bandwidth) or less (dedicated network)
Public IP Address
Orbit 1.15m marine antenna, iDirect modem series Infinity, BUC 3W, LNB PLL